Stanley Martin Lieber better known as Stan Lee was born on December 28, 1922 is an American comic book writer, editor, actor, producer, publisher, television personality, and the former president & chairman of Marvel Comics. In collaboration with several artists, most notably Jack Kirby & Steve Ditko, he co-created Spider-Man, the Fantastic Four, the X-Men, the Avengers, Iron Man, the Hulk, Thor, Daredevil, Doctor Strange, & many other fictional characters, introducing complex, naturalistic characters & a thoroughly shared universe into superhero comic books. In addition, he headed the 1st major successful challenge to the industry’s censorship organization, the Comics Code Authority, & forced it to reform its policies. Lee later on led the expansion of Marvel Comics from a small division of a publishing house to a large multimedia corporation.
Stan Lee Bio
In The Simpsons sequence “I Am Furious Yellow” (April 28, 2002), Lee voices the animated Stan Lee, who is a prolonged visitor to Comic Book Guy’s store (“Stan Lee came back?” “Stan Lee never left. I am starting to think his mind is no longer in mint condition.”) He asks if Comic Book Guy is the stalker of Lynda Carter – the star of the 1970s show Wonder Woman – & shows signs of dementia, such as breaking a customer’s toy Batmobile by trying to cram a Thing action figure into it, hiding DC comics behind Marvel comics, & believing that he is the Hulk (& fails trying to become the Hulk, while Comic Book Guy comments he couldn’t even change into Bill Bixby). In a later Simpsons episode, Worst sequence Ever, Lee’s picture is seen next to several others on the wall behind the register, under the heading “Banned for life”.
- Lee also appears as himself in the Mark Hamill-directed Comic Book: The Movie (2004), a direct-to-video mockumentary primarily filmed at the 2002 San Diego Comic-Con.
- Lee also made an appearance on December 21, 2006, on the NBC game show Identity.
- Lee appeared as himself in sequence 3.16 of The Big Bang Theory.
- Lee appears in the manga and anime series of Heroman as a regular at a diner. He is voiced by Atsushi Ii in the Japanese anime.
- Lee voices the Mayor of Superhero City in the Super Hero Squad Show.
- He plays a bus driver in the 16th sequence of the 1st season of Heroes.
- Lee came out as himself in the 5th sequence of the seventh season of the HBO series Entourage.
- Lee is scheduled to appear in the October 7 episode of the CW’s new series Nikita, based on the well-known film La Femme Nikita.
Stan Lee facebook fan page
Stan Lee myspace
-Stan Lee cellphone number not available
Stan Lee email-address
-Stan Lee email not available